NPJS Professional Membership
If you are on our mailing list you are currently a NPJS Community Member. There is absolutely no cost to you for being a Community Member. You will receive updated on position statements that we have developed, dates of our National Symposium, and other items of news and interest to you as a professional in the juvenile services field.
For individuals who would like to be more actively engaged in the work of NPJS, we offer a Professional Member at annual rate of $35 or a lifetime rate of $300. Members who choose to be a Professional Member will have additional benefits, including:
- Serve on NPJS Committees
- Participate in position statement development that drives national policy
- Eligible to hold elected office on NPJS Board of Directors
- Able to vote in NPJS elections
- Discounted fee to attend National Symposium on Juvenile Services or other NPJS training events
- Networking opportunity with other professionals from across the United States
- Involved with the only national membership organization whose sole focus is on juvenile justice services
- Eligible for consideration to be in NPJS Consultant Pool (pending submission of required documentation & review/approval).
- Will receive job postings when agencies ask NPJS to circulate openings
- Access to ATC Travel Management for travel planning, including searches for lowest airfare options, hotel bookings, etc.
- Access to legal counsel (to be determined)
- Access to secured “members only” webpage on NPJS website (to be developed)
Join now! We value our members and want you as a Professional Member. By joining NPJS as a Professional Member you will continue to advance our mission to provide best practices and standards to the field of juvenile justice to positively impact youth, families and communities.
Thank you for supporting NPJS! We look forward to shaping the future of juvenile services together!