NATIONAL JUVENILE SERVICES LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
JUNE 1-3, 2020
THE GRADUATE – ANNAPOLIS, MD
The Faces of Leadership
- To convene a diverse representation of juvenile service leaders and mid-level managers committed to promoting their physical and emotional well-being as well as that of their staff and the youth and families involved with their agency;
- To provide opportunity to network with veteran and new/emerging leaders to shape the direction of future local and national policy and to be innovative in planning for the profession’s future;
- To share best practices and skills development for new/emerging and veteran leaders through workshops led by national leaders and subject matter experts;
- To address in open forum an exchange of ideas and key “hot topic” issues including; LGBTQ, alternatives to room confinement, alternatives to staff mandation, ROI for agency training strategy;
- To build partnerships for enhanced care and service delivery that extend beyond the Leadership Institute;
- To celebrate our successes!
All Leadership Institute workshops, general sessions, exhibit showcase, and special events will take place at the The Graduate Annapolis.
Hotel Rate: $129 (plus taxes)
Call In Reservations: Reservations can be made directly with Graduate Annapolis. For reservations, call 410-263-7777. In order to receive the special group-discounted rate, you must mention that you are with NPJS Leadership Institute.
INSTITUTE REGISTRATION FEES
NPJS Member: $295 ($345 after May 15)
Non-Member: $345 ($395 after May 15)
Maryland Resident: $219 ($219 after May 15)
Exhibitor – Member: $325
Exhibitor – Non-Profit: $375
Exhibit – For Profit: $450
Maryland Vendor: $400
Advertiser/Bag Stuffers: $300
A Pre-Institute Naval Academy Tour is also available. The tour will take place Monday morning. The cost is $50 and is limited to 100 participants. Please Note: A REAL ID or Passport is required for entry to the Naval Academy.