The Juvenile Justice Trainers Association (JJTA), founded in 1984, is a professional organization of trainers and staff development coordinators in the juvenile services field.
JJTA is committed to:
- Providing opportunities for the professional growth and development of juvenile justice trainers;
- Advocating for standards which will enhance the quality of juvenile justice training;
- Promoting coalitions and linkages between organizations that address the needs of youth at risk; and
- Serving as a resource for the exchange of juvenile justice training programs, materials and personnel.
For more information, please contact:
President, Council for Juvenile Justice Trainers
State of New York
Websites For Trainers
- About Learning
- Education Resources Information Center
- The MASIE Center
- Mind Tools